Search this site

THE DOOMWATCH FANZINE ISSUE 1 IS COMPLETE

Special thanks to Anthony Harvison at www.wipednews.com and to Life, Doctor Who & Combom and Richardthomas.eu for promoting the issue.

Update:-
Feedback from those who have received a printed copy...


"It is absolutely beautiful!" Michael S

"Shweet." David N


"Top notch work, Scott!!" Brian G 

"What a lovely surprise to come home to... looking forward to reading it asap...and very good it looks too." Ian B

"The fanzine is REALLY good!" Grant F

"Wow, what can I say? Sterling work, that man - it looks tremendous and I'm really impressed. Congratulations, and cheers for all the effort and hard work you've put into it." Tony D

"Just got it today, really impressive, looks like you could sell it in WH Smiths." Richard T

"I got the issue in the post this morning, thanks! It looks fab." Jordan F
"I just wanted to drop you a quick line to congratulate you for all your excellent work on the fanzine! I’ve so far been really impressed by the quality of the writing and the overall design layout - truly a first-rate effort - well done!...I can’t wait for issue two!." Andrew W

"Got my copy in the post on Wednesday and looking forward to diving in and reading the issue in full. Had a quick browse through and very nice little magazine, great layout and looks like some great articles. Can't wait." Cdnbob

"Fascinating. Really ENJOYED READ, DE-HUMANISING ARTICLE V GOOD."
David T

"I got the doomwatch fanzine today, its good too."
combom